Argent International is a 3M Preferred Converter specializing in the fabrication and distribution of unique adhesive and die-cut solutions – for over 40 years.
Our commitment to manufacture products of the highest quality has been fundamental to our success. Argent is TS 16949 certified and ISO 14001 certified. Through a wide variety of converting technologies, we offer a great diversity of products ranging from simple die cut tapes, seals and gaskets, to fully-assembled sub-components. We utilize over 250 different raw materials used for attachment, buzz, squeak & rattle / NVH, EMI shielding, fastening, gasketing & sealing, labeling, printing & identification, masking, safety, surface protection, wind noise / sound dampening, and much more!
Argent is more than just a tape converter; we are problem solvers. Our knowledgeable and experienced team of engineers are always ready and willing to develop custom solutions for any scenario. Our manufacturing equipment is second to none. Monthly, we manufacture over 20 million individual parts with 350 unique part numbers, and have the capability to produce unlimited part configurations. You can feel confident that your parts will be delivered on time and with complete precision.
To learn more, view our corporate video below.
Headquarters: Plymouth, MI USA
Regional Offices: Mexico City, MX
- Founded in 1977
- U.S. Veteran Owned Small Business Certified /Privately Owned
- Markets: Automotive & Transportation, Medical & Healthcare, Industrial, Electronics, & Aerospace, Defense & Government
Mission & Vision:
Our service mission is to make your job easier by providing effortless, reliable, and exceptional services and products.
Supplier Diversity Program: Argent works with a growing number of minority-owned businesses. Our suppliers include a variety of local small businesses.
Argent is Committed to Green Manufacturing: ISO 14001 Certification
Argent’s Community Involvement: We proudly support a number of organizations which make a difference in our local and national communities.
- Wounded Warriors
- First Step Women’s Shelter of Plymouth, MI
- The Plymouth Goodfellows
- CARE House (Child Abuse and Neglect Council of Oakland County, MI)
- The Red Cross
Argent International is committed to its role in protecting the environment by embracing sound environmental practices that respect the well-being of interested parties. Environmental policies are consistent with that as required by law coupled with sound business practices and economic practicability. It is the responsibility of all employees to conduct themselves according to policies established by the organization.
Argent and its employees will strive to:
- Comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations.
- Encourage and promote waste minimization, energy efficiency, and resource conservation and end of life issues – recycling and disposal.
- Review and continuously improve environmental management systems to support the integration of environmental considerations such as prevention of pollution into business decisions and planning activities.
Argent International will appropriately share information on its environmental efforts with all business stakeholders and regulatory authorities.